Tuesday, May 3, 2011


This style is called Forshortening. I think so far this is my favorite piece i have done since i've been in art III 2D. I had the chice of what medium i wanted to use. so i took advantage of it and used several material, such as gel pen, sharpie, japanese paper, gold leaf and pencil. 
The girl and the faygo bottle was inspirded by Derek Gores, he invented the the form of creating an art pieve made out of tiny pieces of paper called a Collage.
I have taken a great liking towards this project and i hope that we will be able to do some more of this type of art.

3 comments:

  1. Your peice captures my attention,the colors pull me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always manage to put so many colors in your art work and they always turn out wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this piece. I just love how you worked the cut out pieces of paper and cloth in your drawing. I love your colors they really work together. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete